Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Oh how I miss the gooooood face painting


I am such a whiner when it comes to Artown. It's just that it used to be SO FABULOUS!!!
And now it's not.


I will say, Eli and Ella were way excited to get a free battery operated tea light for their lantern craft.
That was a paper bag they cut and colored.


Nice. But honestly.... not what it once was.
Wah, wah, wah.


T-Rex? Why yes he is. Just in case you couldn't tell. Because I couldn't. Because I'm a face paint SNOB.




Do I love that she loves drawing demigorgon everything? Yes. Yes I do.






She stunk. Sorry. But for real. She said we're gonna have a party. Gets us all hyped and then starts off by singing, "This land is your land, this land is my land..."
That is not how you start a party. And no matter how many kazoos you have, it still doesn't add to the party.
Pitbull knows. Pitbull KNOWS.


Match.

And hey kids, can I get a nice picture of everyone?
No mother. You can't.
 But you can get a representation of how we feel about artown events.


No comments: