Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Tooth Fairy Comes! FINALLY!


The end of first grade and FINALLY!!! He loses a tooth! 

Greatest story ever. 
Stake Conference. 
End of 2 hours sitting, last 10 minutes. I just want him to SIT DOWN. ANYTHING!!! To just sit. I tell him if he gets his tooth out I'll give him ice cream.

He starts wiggling. Then Maria gets involved and starts yanking. Getting a little rowdy.... not my calm plan.
Next thing you know, blood and tooth is out!

Cheering during the final talk, disrupting and being "that" family.

And yet, all I could do was laugh. It was hilarious.
And then Nina spilled her pencil shavings all over.
ALL over.

Sunday Magic.


Unfortunately the tooth fairy was closed on Sunday, so I googled a tooth fairy hotline number and she was able to come the very next day! She even brought Eli HANDCUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!

No comments: