Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving!! Hoo-ray!


So we close on our new house on Aug. 31!! We are very excited and very blessed. The appraisal from the bank came in $20,000 more than what we are paying, so we have some equity already! Although, we don't plan on selling anytime soon. :) Today the girls and I played in the backyard of our future home for a half an hour. I hope we don't get arrested for trespassing. I just love everything about the house. Our real estate agent Carol has been wonderful and worked with us for over a year! Sometimes we'd see her 3 times a week! Talk about a trooper. I've seen more houses than I've ever wanted too. But now we're done. God is very good to us. We'll probably move in mid-September.

4 comments:

denedu said...

That's great! You guys will definitely have to post pictures!
Denelle :)

Angela said...

THRILLED! looking forward to future playdates there.

jaacs said...

Yay!! Which house did you finally get? I do believe that 'quick sale' is one of the bigger oxymorons. lol.

Very excited for you all. Have fun getting packed and then settled again. :)

Annie said...

Hor-ray! I love that you went and played in the yard before it was officially yours. That just shows how excited you are about it.

P.S. Sorry I've been a stranger lately. It's so fun to catch up on your happenings.