
I still have hope. My good friend Emily (who is an angel!) let me borrow her pump and I've been pumping every 2 hours. I put out 1 oz. total per side. I'm taking fenugreek and smell like maple syrup. But I still have hope. I'll be OK with whatever happens, but for now we're plugging along with breast and bottle. Joe is still on a nipple shield but is sucking much better. Thank you Heavenly Father! We shall see what time and patience bring us.
3 comments:
yeah, i bet he latches on soon and does fine. hopefully your supply does fine too!
Everything will be great. You are awesome. Keep up the good work, Mama!
Also, I'm just now noticing that you cut your hair...even though I saw this in the pictures from his birth. It is cute!!
Love ya!
You are a trooper. I just read the earlier post about him 'failing to thrive', no mother's wish. I could truly feel the emotion of it all since I too was not producing enough for Vance in the beginning. I cried every time I gave him a bottle because I couldn't get rid of all the negative and wrong thoughts that I was an inadequate mother. Your persistence will pay off, even if you always have to suppliment, you'll still get all the benefits of breastfeeding and baby-mommy bonding.
Congrats on Little Joe! He is beautiful and so lucky to be in your family.
Post a Comment