Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Old Folk



Ahhh... my parents. The best grandparents in the entire world! Don't they look good for being almost 80?!?!

I can't even begin to express how helpful and loving and wonderful they have been. It sure makes life easy when they are entertaining, feeding and playing with the girls so I can breastfeed without plastic tarantulas hovering over my boob while Joe eats. Not to mention frequent trips to the store so I don't have to expose him to Ebola.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

I love your parents. They are awesome. I wish I kept in better touch with them. I wish I kept in better touch with lots of people come to think of it.

Anyway...I'm blessed to have such a wonderful friend who so willingly shares her parents with the rest of us. Your whole family is a dream and I love you all.