Sunday, August 2, 2009

Self Potty Trained!!!

Maria is constantly saying, I need to go to the bathroom. I've been lazy about putting underwear on Maria, so Joe did. And guess what, no accidents! She's been wearing underwear for about 2 weeks now and has been doing great! 2 years 4 months and using the potty. Hoooooooray! Great job little beauty!! Talk about brilliant!! I might have already posted info on this, but please bear with me... it's just too exciting!

2 comments:

jaacs said...

How fun is that! She is so smart. My friends daughter potty-trained herself at 20months and I'm just flabbergasted by both your girls. I just can't even imagine having J trained at this point. It does sound like the big sisters are playing a role in it,though...and that is super exciting and encouraging!

Anyway...Yay for Maria!!!!! You are brilliant!

Katie said...

I'm a little late here, but congrats on the little angel! He's adorable- I'm glad he's here safe and sound. Oh, and I'm so jealous of the mastered potty training. Can Maria come to Vegas and teach Bridger. . .please?!!!