So I've been wondering what we're doing and I realized it's one of a few things:
1. Pumping Milk
2. Feeding Milk/Formula
3. Going Potty
4. Reading Books
5. Feeding Older Children
I'm hoping in a few months things will add to the list. :)
But as for excitement, my little love has started smiling! MELT. MY. HEART. This little guy is going to get away with anything he wants because he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous!


Maria got a runny nose on Tuesday. Poor little thing. She tries so hard to be happy, but when you're sick, you're sick. She's watched Sleeping Beauty at least 5 times since then and that seems to help out quite a bit. :) Prince Phillip is quite the charmer. I mean, they managed to fall in love in less than 2 minutes. Definately best looking prince out of the bunch. Although the beast is my fav (pre-human because after the magic, there was no magic).

Christina is still loving school. I wish I could see who she is playing with and what is going on. I despise not knowing. I mean really, what if she's not at school and going to get doughnuts with friends... it's in her blood. At least she's able to tell me multiple things they've done at school. She really enjoys the computer. I think she'll be starting her own blog within the next year.


Packing is... well. I'm blogging, not packing... so does that tell you anything? I'm excited to move, just not all the stuff. Perhaps we should just adopt a new lifestyle of minimalism and Zen. Although I found this great table (seats 10) on craigslist... now we can fit people!! I covered the chairs with plastic, so fingers crossed, perhaps they will last a little longer! The guy at the store assured me all bodily fluids would wipe off, so if not I'm having a bonfire and we will picnic from now on.

2 comments:
Oh the smiles!!! They make all the sleepless nights worth it, don't they! I can't get enough of your kids, they are adorable
Yay! What a little charmer he already is. Love this post. They are sure sweet. And, of course, you'll be up to doing TONS more in the very near future. You are, seriously, WonderMom. I need to visit you already. Miss ya! Love ya! Good luck with moving.
Post a Comment