Monday, December 20, 2010

Pajama Parties at School....

So adorable... my daughter that is, although the tree is pretty awesome too. Did I mention I love after Christmas sales and 90% off stuff at Michael's? This penguin tree is my favorite so far! How I ramble so!

The girls finished up school with pajama parties. I felt like I was going camping helping them with blankets, stuffed animals, pillows, treats for teacher and class.... but we did it! One thing I was thoroughly disturbed by... Christina's class had a polar express party AND DIDN'T EVEN READ THE BOOK. What. Is. That?!?!?! Fortunately we have a copy at home.

And I love that we're on vacation and my girls are doing so much "smart work" as we call it.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

A Polar Express party and they dont read the book?!? That is just wrong! Glad you remedied the situation and were able to read it back at home. Love the tree. Did you guys make it? You are so creative. I am a super lazy person this year. I'm just so tired and all this creativity this time of year has me wanting to curl up into a fetal position (as if I could even get into one at this point. Ha!) and lay in a corner until New Years.

However, you inspire me to try harder. Love ya!