Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Review

Ah, 2012. It was a good year. Top highlights included:

10. Fun callings.
I'm so excited to be a Primary Chorister. Church every single Sunday never fails to be a great day. It's such a privilege to be with these children and teaching them all about what truly is important in life. The music is angelic. I love every single song in the Primary Songbook and I'm so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who would extend this opportunity to me.

9. Summer of Red Hawk.
Ahh.... how we miss you warm sun and peaceful poolside.

8. Mom Retires!!

7. Baby Teefy is born!!

6. Parties! Parties! Parties!

5. Great Music. Great Books!!!!
We especially loved gettin' down to Psy Gangham Style, Selena Gomez, Goyote Somebody That I Used to Know & a random Tamil Song Koulaveri. The year in books included the entire Narnia Series- 7 books, 2 books in A Wrinkle in Time Series & the entire Percy Jackson series 5 Books (Minus 10 pages).

4. RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Who would have guessed? Joe completed his marathon. I did a personal 10K. The girls ran their first race. And now we all having running shoes!!!!

3. Joe gets his masters degree!!!
Wow. A big year for accomplishments for him!! Way to go hubby!

2. Elijah grows and grows!!
Where does the time go. Our baby is beginning to be a toddler!
 
1. Christinoula gets baptized!!
Such a sacred and special day! We're so proud of her good choice and that she has followed The Savior. She is a shining example and we know that she will continue to do things that are pleasing to Heavenly Father.


No comments: