Putting up the Christmas tree never fails to be exciting! I love the girl's energy, listening to Christmas music and having to flip the cassette every 10 minutes. This year I was excited to try a new method of stringing lights via pinterest. It was MUCH easier!! Base to top, base to top....
I love our little snowmen that dot the tree. I love having the kiddos play with the ornaments around the tree and the magic of it all...
I love seeing the girls put all of the siblings snowmen close together so quote "They can play and watch over each other."
We did have some mild excitement when the day after we put up the tree, it fell over at 6AM. It took about an hour to clean up and then some additional time to put back together. I'm just grateful that it didn't fall on the kiddos!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment