We got on our best dresses, best jewelery and best fanciness.
I feel like it's been ages since I've gotten pictures with the kiddos.
Yaya and Papa treated us out to The Nutcraker at the Nugget.
It was just us ladies!!
I have such good memories of the Nugget. I spent countless times there as a kid. The buffet with Yaya and Nono. This golden rooster....
Yaya treated us to some fancy drinks. The casino worker offered us beer, wine & countless other alcoholic beverages. After a minute or two Yaya was like, so..... do you have any kid friendly beverages?
Our seats were fabulous!!! And I couldn't believe how BEAUTIFUL!!!! everything was about the ballet. It was 100 million times better than the pioneer center. Plus, there was this beautiful African American girl as Clara. It's so nice to see diversity. I'm glad my kids can see that ballet is for everyone!! I really want my girls to join this company. The kids were flawless and it was such a well organized, just gorgeous performance.
We had a few casino workers tell the girls how beautiful they looked. I'm just grateful that their beauty shines from within. They are true delights and the best company for Christmas festivity!!
You know it's a good night when.....
2 comments:
I love everything about this post. You are all gorgeous but that last picture is priceless. LOVE! I went to the Nugget to see the Nutcracker one year. Amazing!! We went to Denver a few years ago and that was also pretty awesome...but I think being in your own little booth/table with some drinks (kid-friendly, of course) is so much more fun. :)
Miss you!!!! Give our love to everyone!!!
Wow! You all look fabulous! Sounds like a great time. Maybe next year we can finally join you all! Btw your dress is bomb!
Post a Comment