Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning

The girls are so good. We talked about waking us up before they head downstairs and they did just that. I guess Christina has a friend who's parents lock the children in their rooms until the parents have slept enough. We all shivered. I was happy, we were up at 7AM. The girls were so patient so I could get my contacts in and Eli changed.

I knew Eli would love his kitchen. I found it at the thrift store for $3. It took 20 minutes of deep cleaning, but EVERYTHING (including 50 stickers) came off. It looks brand new!!



Eli did a great job unwrapping this year. His sisters loved helping him! They did so good just starting it for him and encouraging him. I'm so blessed to have such great kiddos.



We got A LOT of great gifts from family as usual. My Aunt Pam & Uncle Bob sent this huge package and we were all in 7th heaven! The girls & Eli got Nike running shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria would sprint EVERYWHERE after she put them on. We also got personalized chef hats and a super cool Napa & Sonoma Snow White cookie cutter and cupcake set!!! Yes. There will be a party.


And what is Christmas morning without a great shot of this hottie. This year we did "date" gifts to each other because we haven't been on a date since Eli was born. I went the cheap route and said we'll run together and got him a scale.
....
I know.
Then he got us a gift certificate to the Atlantis for a couples massage. He's so thoughtful. The night before he totally pretended that he had forgotten what we were doing for gifts... I was a little peeved. He's such a stinker!!

The kiddos had plenty of goodies to keep themselves occupied while I cooked our usual breakfast. Yummy sausage, bacon, eggs & stuffed french toast!

No comments: