Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Annual Fancy Dinner- Although this year was only Semi-Fancy due to Paper Towel Napkins

We like to send out the year in class. We got fancied up for our fancy dinner which was actually not too fancy. I really need to get cloth napkins. Plus, I had taken a relaxing and wonderfully long nap instead of getting things ready... whoops.


Ah well!! It was still fun!!! We lucked out finding a tux for Eli at the thrift store. What can I say. I am a total thrift rat. $7!!!! Plus Yaya scoured for a bow tie...
Thank you Boulevard of Dreams, downtown ghetto fun.... but really, at least I know where to take my girls for prom. Seriously awesome dresses!
 

Handsomeness!!!!



Jody wanted a picture with him in his medal.

Ah!!! Grand Mammy and Pops!!

Semi- Fancy = Mommy needs to wash her hair!
 

I know. My little James Bond.

No comments: