We had a late night on Wednesday, 9:30PM to be exact!!! However, it was well worth it.
We drove out to the double r area of Reno to a place I'd never heard of.
It was wall to wall trampolines!!!
It had a huge foam pit to jump into, a 15 bean bag area, a dodge ball area.
There were about 50 kids at least!! It was pure bouncing crazy fun!!
Elijah loved this place!! Mommy got quite the workout making sure he didn't get splattered by all the bouncing beans. I didn't get too many pictures, or even one of the birthday girl!!!
Nonetheless, I sure do love spending quality time with my kiddos.
Christina and Maria loved the foam pit. We all were sweaty and tired by the end... but a good dose of cupcakes and take-home candy buffet kept us singing all the way home.
We were so excited the last song to jump to was Gangham Style!!!!!
It was great to see family. It'll be nice to spend so much time with our cousins this month!!

No comments:
Post a Comment