Sunday, October 9, 2016

Lumination!!!!


Lumination was seriously.... AMAZING!!!
It was beautiful and very impressive. Such talent and creative displays of art!!
We thoroughly enjoyed walking around and seeing everything.
It was so educational too and informative!! I loved learning about different aspects of the Chinese culture.






These Quilin were made of tiny bottles of colored water.



I think I'd loved to go to China and see the real Temple of Heaven... I can't even imagine a structure like this built without nails!





These were Chinese angels.


Just. Plain. Gorgeous.




This show was phenomenal!! The kids (and me and my dad) were just entranced!! The acts were brief, fast moving.... the acrobatics were off the charts!! We loved watching them jump from hoops, the displays of strength, the masked man who switched masks like magic.... The show alone was worth it to come watch!



The dragon made out of porcelain plates and cups. So impressive!!!






It was such a special night!!! Thanks Papa!!!

No comments: