The past few years, this event has been getting a little out of control. Just way too many people. And I think people realized that and didn't come this year, which made IT PERFECT!!!
It was soooooooooooo much fun!! Thanks Papa!!!
It was soooooooooooo much fun!! Thanks Papa!!!
We played games and walked the halls for candy.
The high school kids were really nice!
THIS!! Eli did NOT like this girl and would NOT trick or treat with her. Nothing I could say would convince him. And the funny thing is she knew and was SNARLING at him. We walked by her at least 8 times. She was so grumpy and Eli was completely unfazed by her or the lack of candy he got from her.
So glad we saw our friends!!
The annual picture!!
The French club was the hit of the night.
I love that they were too chic to wear costumes, so French.
No line, they got to do this 10 times.
And each time it came over they were just so completely happy, like they were really fishing... even though you could see legs under the table! Ha!
Lacrosse was another favorite because the boys are just so phenomenal. They ALL cheer for the kids and help them get the ball in. Super energetic and wonderful!
Doctor scrubs were costume of the night, I kid you not!! I tried to get Eli to pose with his nurses but he was being shy.
Our other friends we bumped into!
This had a line of 3 kids so they couldn't do it over and over, but they still loved it.
ELI WON THE CAKE WALK!!! And this picture is hilarious to me, because usually it's Eli who is moving constantly, yet he is perfectly still in this photo as they call his number to tell him he's won! It was like he didn't believe them. He tried to pick out the grossest cake possible, but I gently steered him to the better looking cupcakes.
Cupcake break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No line at the end of the night for face painting.
They were so excited/thrilled to stand by the door and take a picture.
Really??
This T-Rex was walking the halls and terrifying Ella. It made her cry a few times, but she was OK as long as we were holding hands.
Such a great night!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment