Before the party, we headed to our neighbor's pumpkin patch. We are so lucky to have the great neighbors we do. They are a light and ray of sunshine in my life. I was so thankful Luanne would call and invite us over to take pictures there.
My gorgeous kiddos. My reasons for living.
The kids were so happy their dad could come. He works hard for our family and we are grateful that he is so diligent in providing for us.
Aunty Tobi came too. It was beautifully decorated and well organized. I had a blast with the Tolmans doing a ping pong game. The kids loved playing games and trick or treating.
Also, I've got to say, painting my face as a skeleton was really therapeutic. Sometimes I just feel like I'm walking death. But then I remember to put on a happy face and count my blessings. Sometimes that's all I can do. So much death and sadness in this life.


No comments:
Post a Comment