Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bell Rock Hike- Sedona, AZ


After a great swim at Slide Rock, we headed to the other side of Sedona and enjoyed the Bell Mountain hike. I thought it was a mile, but it was about three. At the end of the hike Maria said, "That is so classic mom. Of course it was more than a mile."




It started off pretty hot and I never have enough water. But we not only survived but thrived!! After the first mile, Ella really enjoyed climbing the rocks.
Poor Eli was running and skinned his knee. He hiked up and held his shorts the entire time for some reason after.


The views were beeeeeeautiful!!!!





The girls wimped out on us as we climbed up another 500-700 feet. Easier up than down!!
But the littles were troopers!!




I deemed Ella queen of Bell Rock because she did so awesome. I love the red dust that ended up smudged on her sweet nose. Her and Eli are definitely adventurers!




Such a good, loving Papa. We are blessed. 
Papa is the best.


No comments: