Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The best hotel of the trip.... yet more cold water!!


This was an eco friendly hotel that had the most comfy beds and best bathroom lighting... it really is the small things.

You'd think we had enough swimming for the day, but we continued the fun in yet another COLD body of water!!!!






Papa forgot his rubber diaper.



Then we had the ULTIMATE meal. It was at an all organic hoity toity resturant. I feel bad, but I don't, for ordering an $18 pesto ravioli. It was divine. Melt in your mouth, best pasta I've ever had in my life.
Everyone loved their food.
#resorttown #trumpsupportersabound #retireesthatspendtoomuch



Seriously though.... so yummy. And there was an amazing smelling and conditioning hand sanitizer. Would I go back for the food? 
Yes.
Would I go back for just the hand sanitizer?
Yes.


And I also did a fabulous job NOT killing the rent-a-car this trip! However, my park jobs were something special fo' sho.

No comments: