Sunday, April 15, 2018

Loma Alta Trail- Saguaro National Park


Our third and final National Park of the trip! How freaking cool is that!! I love getting them out enjoying the earth!!!

Although, it was a bit hot.

And we had to carry Ella a bit.


And "supposedly" there had been sightings of killer African bees.

Which kinda threw Maria into a panic and she was NOT happy about the hike at all.



It said .8 miles, but that was one way which kind of fooled the children. IT FELT SO GOOD!!!! The sun!!! The heat!!!

But of course, I was short on water.


The cactus were in bloom and while there weren't a ton of blooms, when you saw them, you noticed them. Gorgeous!! This honestly was one of my most favorite hikes ever. It was such a different scenery with the saguaros and possibilities of seeing Gila Monsters! (Which we didn't see, alas)



There were butterflies and magical smooth rocks.
But really, it was the sunshine.
Pure intense sun.
Light!!



You can find love anywhere!!




I ran the last .5 mile, sorry lightly jogged, to get the car. Hooraaaaaaaaaaaay for air conditioning!!!

No comments: