Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Ultimate Children's Museum


If Eli's happy spot was Sweet Tomatoes, the Phoenix children's museum was mine! We had tried to go on Monday but it was closed. Tuesday was a success! When we first got in I didn't know the layout and while the climbing structure was nice, I thought... was this it?





But it wasn't! There was so much to do!! It was also a recycling haven!! The art surrounding us completely beautiful and amazing!!!





I had a moment here. All recyclables, plethora of tape.... my children were in heaven. It was literally creator heaven. They spent a good portion of an hour making, and that made my heart happy.






This chandelier was made out of old book pages!!!!
How can I recreate this!?!??!?!






A giant robot to paint!!! YES!!! 



Groceries, pizza making, and gardening!!!




And of course, face paint!! Ella's ultimate pose below.




The outside was breathtaking. Just phenomenal! Gardening, watering, outside play structures... such a joy to see my children learning by playing!!







Can't say enough how wonderful this museum was!!!
Thanks Papa!! Happy memories for a lifetime!!

No comments: