Sunday, December 14, 2014

Annual Cousin Christmas Cookie Decorating Party!!

 
Oh the joys of the season! It was so wonderful to have our cousins over and enjoy the night together. I was quite worried that I wouldn't have the soups ready in time, but it really was a family effort to get everything together. I'm so grateful for all the help. And especially for Papa and Yaya giving us some extra "dough" to throw it!

 
250.... because I had to up last year.


 
5 soups- beef stew, Ram's chicken chili, corn chowder, lentil soup, & a new stuffed pepper soup.
 
Brian ate 8 bowls. He is my new favorite cousin.


 
Last year I found these awesome 3-D cookie cutters! We handed them out as favors.
 
 
All the kids were so wonderful. They helped each other, loved each other, played with each other and there was just loads of perfect merriment. Family talked, laughed, and just enjoyed each other!!

We missed my dad who had strep throat!!





 
Eli's new best friends.
Why does he always love hanging out with older girls? 
He wouldn't leave Addi's side for more than a few minutes!
 
 
MASTERPIECE!!!!!

 
We danced and sang and went caroling to neighbors!

 
Thank you Heavenly Father for such wonderful and blissful times!

No comments: