Thursday, December 4, 2014

Master P- Make 'um say UGH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHH

This here set of blinds was BRO-KEN!!!!!!!!

Actually, we have 2 other sets that have been broken since we moved into the house 5 years ago.

I called the repair man- $50 for each set of blinds to repair.

Ugh.

Thank Heavenly Father for the internet!!!!!!! Google and Youtube to the rescue!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it, but I was able to fix all 3 sets of blinds!!!! I also learned how to make a square knot.

I did get pricked by a rusty nail in the process, so I might lose a finger... which wouldn't save me money in the long run. But in the short run, I feel accomplished.

I feel the only way to describe this moment of small mediocre self sufficiency is to sing Master P's Make 'um say UGHHHHHHH song.

So I'll be doing that now. To myself all day. Until the glory wears off.

NAH NAH NAH NAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

RamyaF said...

That is amazing. We have a few broken blinds here too that Lateef asked me to fix. Boo. Maybe I will look into YouTube or maybe I will just dress up like Master P and sing Na Na Na NAAAAAH when he comes home.

jaacs said...

You are fabulous! Thank the Heavens for Youtube and smart people sharing their knowledge with the rest of us. And Google for helping us find those smarties.