I was surprised. We weren't up too early! 7AM the kiddos gathered around at the top of the stairs. On GO! they raced down to a magical morning of flying paper and shiny new goodies! Everyone was very excited and the morning was perfect!
Maria's favorite gift. She wrote in her lock journal ALL DAY!!!
All the children got new jammies. Eli and Ella got new jammies from cousin Jay and Rachael!!
The kids wrapped us and each other a bunch of presents. They were fun! It's always so precious to hear Eli's sincere "thank yoooooou!!!!"
We were really excited to hit the black Friday sales for movies!
Aunt Pam and Uncle Bob got the kids NEW SHOES!!!! I think out of all the gifts those are always MY favorite!! They also got Ella the cutest pajamas, which she'll be pictured in later!
We are always so spoiled by our family!!
Christina got me a nightlight that she fixed.
I had hit the after Halloween sale and got the cutest dress up for Eli. He loves being a cop!!!
I just love how the floor is covered!!!!!!!
Joe got me the PERFECT gift this year. Not too expensive, not too random.
A beautiful card and lotion!!! Thank you Jaime. I got him a trip to the allergist to find out what he is allergic too and a treatment. He takes Zyrtec everyday, so really.... we need to find out what's going on.
For breakfast we had wreath bagels, reindeer and snowman doughnuts, potatoes, veggie sausage patties, egg whites with spinach, and orange juice. It was healthy and yummy!
Ella especially liked breakfast!! This is my favorite face she makes.... her kissy face!!
We're so proud of her learning how to use her cup!!
Here's those gorgeous pajamas!
I know Nana is proud of Aunty Pam in heaven. Maria got the funnest shoes that just completely match her personality!!
The girls finished this book within 2 hours. They were so excited for it!
Finally... they got their own night lights so they can sneak read at bed time without going blind.
I had forgotten Ella's toy in the garage! She loves her new little walker stroller and does excellent with it! Eli also loved it and desperately wanted to play with it.
We were spoiled with tons of fun games too! It was very enjoyable spending our morning playing together!!
Thanks everyone for such an enchanted and enjoyable Christmas!!
1 comment:
I love your banister, by the way! LOVE!!! And so much fun happening at your place. As always.
Post a Comment