Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt

 
I clicked on Pinterest and got our checklists! I loved the toddler one for Eli!
We pretty much got everything! Yaya provided the "tiger" in the tank and hot chocolate (coconut water for Joe....no sugar for 1 month now!).
Thanks everyone for a great ride! Ella was awake the whole time and didn't even make a peep. We decided that Hidden Valley isn't that great. There were more lights in Spanish Springs! Good to know for next year.

I didn't see the Grinch until the pictures. We were searching all night for him. Yaya had a feeling and we found another one on Glen Molly. But I do believe we all missed the Grinch in the tree at this house.


 
Here's the Glen Molly one!


 
Eli loves Charlie Brown!!

 
Our friends from the ward always go crazy. It's amazing!!
The night before the girls and I had given people some treats as prizes for best lights! The people were really nice, gracious, and surprised!

No comments: