We had a lovely afternoon and evening spending time with family!
Papa cooked a wonderful meal with plenty of vegetarian sides, which was really thoughtful.
Papa's lights went out on the tree but he was able to fix them just in time for Christmas!
Love this shot of Aunt Valerie and Theo Speedo.
Santa brought stockings to Papa and Yaya's too! They were loaded with sweets and toys.
Theo Speedo and Aunt Valerie gave great homemade wood signs. They worked very hard on them and we love them!!! They are so thoughtful!!!
Yaya!!!!!
I was so excited to give my dad a full body blue suit. I hope one day he randomly wears it to Wal-Mart or starts dressing in it daily for work at the Post Office.
The kiddos were thoroughly overindulged!!! It was present after present of marvelous toys!!!
SEWING MACHINES!!! I think their face says it all!!!!
Thank you Papa and Yaya!!! Such a perfect gift for our little creators!
This was the coolest Monster Truck carrier!!!
But Eli's favorite... what he asked Santa for, but Santa knew Papa and Yaya wouldn't disappoint....
A DIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ella loved her instruments!! Remember when Christina got a set for her first Christmas??
Yaya Sofia and her fun dolls!! This doll winks too!
It was so thoughtful of Grandmama and Grandpapa to send some gifts with Tobi! The kids loved them!!
Dessert!
It was a lovely time together! We are so blessed to have such wonderful and considerate family. The children certainly were well provided for this Christmas with an assortment of amazing toys!! But more importantly, it's just so lovely to have such supportive and kind family!!!
This year I wrote letters to everyone. I don't know why, but I was feeling sentimental. I wish I could better express all the gratitude I feel for those around me. I am so happy. I am so completely filled. I know that God is good and that I have been surrounded by the most loving people. I was so touched at everyone's responses. I guess I should express myself more often to my family!!! Christina even glued her note in her journal.
Afterwards it took forever unloading and organizing!! The kids played dress up and after 15 pages of Harry Potter....we all slept very soundly!!!
And I did catch them sneak reading with their new lights!!!
1 comment:
First of all....love! Every last picture...love them all! Love YOU all!!
Second...how do you even handle living with so much cuteness? Ah! I love your kids! Even if I'm the creepy person they don't even know and will scream and cry when I hug them. ;-)
Third...move closer!! I miss you! I don't want my 20year reunion to be when I see you again. If the next one is at a bar, then Paul Klein needs to be fired. Seriously.
Love and hugs to all of you!!
Post a Comment