Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hot Commodity

Of recent, I've been noticing a trend in Primary. Whenever Christina sits down, the other sunbeams start to argue. They argue over who will sit next to Christina. Sometimes there are tears and fits even, as obviously, there are only 2 seats by her. Then, once they are by her, they can't stop touching her. They have to hug her or play with her hair or dress.

Then I get stopped after church by another mother who's son is 2 years older than Christina. She proceeds to tell me that her son told her the following, "Mom! Christina Lykes talked to me today!! She's so hot!" He has older teenager brothers. His mom thinks he has a crush on her.

What.... is... going... ON!!! She's 3 and 1/2!!! But of course, I am grateful that little ones can tell how lovely she is and I appreciate, for the most part, that she is well loved by her friends.

1 comment:

Natalie N said...

What a hoot! Tell these kids to please stop growing up so fast. Heaven knows these kids are attracted to not only Christina's outward beauty, but to her inward beauty as well. Keep up the good work Mama!