Friday, May 23, 2008

World Market Cupcakes

These looked so delicious! They didn't quite turn out like the box, but still tasted pretty good. Maria wouldn't let go of the batter spoon for at least 30 minutes. I love to cook with my girls!

4 comments:

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

Maria seems a little surprised that you would even request she let go of the batter spoon, and frankly, I support her. I would do some serious things for a good cupcake right now. I won't say what, lest it be held against me in the future or something. Just serious things.

jaacs said...

That's cute. Cupcakes are dear to us in our home. Aiko ALWAYS wants to make cupcakes even though we have only made them a few times.

I love cooking with the girls also. We get Jacinda all set up in her high chair with some toys and then Aiko stands on a chair and helps measure everything and stir it up. It is a blast.

jaacs said...

Also wanted to tell you how much I love you, your family and this blog. It is great to see and read about what you all are up to.

Plus, I love the different ways that you teach your daughters and the fun that you have. It inspires me constantly.

Did I mention I'm stealing the King Benjamin idea for when I teach FHE next week? I had sort of thought of something like that...but your idea made it more concrete.

Absolutely love ya!

RamyaF said...

Sof, your daughters get more beautiful everyday. I can't get over it. I love them and only because they are beautiful. Not really. I would love them even if they looked like Ryan.