Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
My nieces are gorgeous. It doesn't even make sense. Like usually, what sometimes happens is that there is always a prettier sister, but not with your family. They are both so beautiful.
Or sometimes there are three pretty sisters and you are the not pretty one. :)How wonderful to find them reading books. I too worry when it is unusually quiet. They are so sweet together.
Christina,What are you talking about. You are gorgeous and your children are too. Besides, Aiko looks just like you!
Ram - Did I mention that I love ya. :)You know whats weird? My sisters are all starting to look older than me and the youngest is 8 years younger than me. tanning beds + white folk = premature wrinkles and age spots But seriously, you are wonderful. How is your little gorgeous one doing?? I love all these pictures Sof posts. She is stunning.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My nieces are gorgeous. It doesn't even make sense. Like usually, what sometimes happens is that there is always a prettier sister, but not with your family. They are both so beautiful.
Or sometimes there are three pretty sisters and you are the not pretty one. :)
How wonderful to find them reading books. I too worry when it is unusually quiet. They are so sweet together.
Christina,
What are you talking about. You are gorgeous and your children are too. Besides, Aiko looks just like you!
Ram - Did I mention that I love ya. :)
You know whats weird? My sisters are all starting to look older than me and the youngest is 8 years younger than me.
tanning beds + white folk = premature wrinkles and age spots
But seriously, you are wonderful. How is your little gorgeous one doing?? I love all these pictures Sof posts. She is stunning.
Post a Comment