Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Insaniquarium Indeed

This is an insane game. You feed a fish and he gives you gold. You earn money to buy pets to put in your fish tank. There are aliens that come and try to destroy your fish. I was addicted for a little bit, but it's died off, thank goodness. Because really, if today was my last day, would I be proud to say I spent an hour fighting off octopuses with machetes and listening to Mama fishes fart out babies.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

I know, right? That game is SOOOO addicting. I have it on my cell phone and Aiko now asks me if she can play the 'fish game'...which I allow at times. I got that game a couple years ago when Chris was out of town and I could play that game for an hour after Aiko was in bed. Good use of time, don't you think? Could have been spiritually uplifted but...no...I fed fish...on my phone.