HA! I was thinking the same thing as Ram. That IS one of your smiles. I have pictures to prove it.
Hello, you are awesome! Bus ride by yourself. Go you! Um, I have yet to do this...but our bus system sucks and we don't even have a Farmer's Market right now (it is only for 6 weeks starting in August). Plus, the bus is like the 'special' bus some kids ride at school. This place is so rad. lol.
Also, I concure with all you wrote about your Pops. He is so great. I love knowing you and your family. Your parents are the parents I wish I had. I just love you all.
I remember that convo you had with Chris after Jacinda was born. I remember rolling my eyes at him for answering your question that way. He is such a goober.
2 comments:
That is SO one of your smiles. I love your daughters
HA! I was thinking the same thing as Ram. That IS one of your smiles. I have pictures to prove it.
Hello, you are awesome! Bus ride by yourself. Go you! Um, I have yet to do this...but our bus system sucks and we don't even have a Farmer's Market right now (it is only for 6 weeks starting in August). Plus, the bus is like the 'special' bus some kids ride at school. This place is so rad. lol.
Also, I concure with all you wrote about your Pops. He is so great. I love knowing you and your family. Your parents are the parents I wish I had. I just love you all.
I remember that convo you had with Chris after Jacinda was born. I remember rolling my eyes at him for answering your question that way. He is such a goober.
Post a Comment