Joe. I love you. Thank you for cleaning out the bathroom sink and unclogging all the nastiness that came along with it. You are Mr. Fix it. Thank you for cleaning out the garage and reorganizing, it looks amazing times a million. And thank you for scrubbing the bathtub, our children are healthier for it.
I rambled off a list to you in moment of complaining and self-pity, and you being the thoughtful, kind and perfect angel you are, did everything... until 3 in the morning. Thank you for being the man you are and for not being like the T-Shirt. I'm grateful for eternity and that I get to spend it with you... even though you don't have an appendix.
1 comment:
How wonderful. It is such a blessing when your hubby willingly pitches in. How many times do I hear women complaining about their hubbies doing squat? It seems like it is constant. Even men in the church who are counciled to be involved and to help. What a great man Jody is. :)
Chris helps out a ton. I let him know what I need done and he will do it. Love him for that.
P.S. I'm still in awe of Christina. I have refered no less than three people to your blog to brag about her. :)
Post a Comment