And you are great with a camera. Seriously, I love those pics. You have a great eye.
We are going to the temple tomorrow and, hopefully, the cannery...so I'm going to try and post pics of the activity day tomorrow evening or Saturday. I didnt remember to take pics until after the activity was over (typical) so I'll just post pics of what I made.
Yes, I concur with Christina. You are quite the photographer. I've been meaning to tell you that. Who knew?? I mean seeing the way you draw, I would never have guessed you could be artistic. Just Joking. Blah blah I'm super tired today.
3 comments:
And you are great with a camera. Seriously, I love those pics. You have a great eye.
We are going to the temple tomorrow and, hopefully, the cannery...so I'm going to try and post pics of the activity day tomorrow evening or Saturday. I didnt remember to take pics until after the activity was over (typical) so I'll just post pics of what I made.
Have a great night.
Yes, I concur with Christina. You are quite the photographer. I've been meaning to tell you that. Who knew?? I mean seeing the way you draw, I would never have guessed you could be artistic. Just Joking. Blah blah I'm super tired today.
AMAZING! Those are beautiful blooms!!
Post a Comment