Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blood Sista Ang

Angela... newest edition to blood sister, and I just click. She is real. She is down to earth, easy to talk to. Just plain fun. I love everything about her. It's actually almost creepy how similar we are. Anyways, we've only known each other for about a year and she recently moved out of the ward... LOSS. It was goodbye to a Ward Mission Leader and an awesome, reliable primary teacher.... But we're surviving. (As a side note, to see what a blood sister is to me click here.)

She is having baby #2, aka Colton or Julio or Enrique in a couple weeks! I'm so excited! It's like I'm having a baby but don't have to do any of the hard work! Or lose any sleep! So we had an awesome shower (I know... modesty!), but honestly the food was really good. The company was nice and it was just very relaxing and chill. Now, if only Ang could get rid of that nasty head cold!

Ang and a sis-in-law.

Remember when Sister Knight was my Young Women's president? I bet $100 I drove her nuts and up the wall. Yet, she still loves me and does not shun me.

No, I'm not prego. Just need to lay off the little debbies.

Maria was in 7th heaven with the leftovers. She ate all her quiche! I can't believe how much she likes eggs. I guess they are supposedly a "miracle" food... but really, isn't all food a miracle. I think a better slogan for eggs would be "because this crack is good for you." Pardon my off the wall humor.

No comments: