Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Walking and or Strutting

Joe has lost about 25 lbs since his surgery. I'm happy for him. It's good to be healthy. I've probably gained 25 lbs since his surgery. I'm happy, but large.


He's been walking/strutting everyday. So I try to walk everyday. I fear lest he should ever weigh less than me. If I have to give up my devil dogs... so be it. Well... maybe not my devil dogs. I'll just slip more butter in his food.
Why do I always go off subject? What is my problem? Oh how Mrs. Rishel, my non-favorite English teacher who suspended Ronja for going to a choral practice with me for no good reason (in regards to both the suspension and her coming with me to a choral practice), would cringe along with the fact that this sentence is too long. Joy.


So I've been walking, and last friday when Maria got her immunizations, I took a walk from downtown Reno to Idlewild Park. Again, a tangent. They tore down all the rides! Gone!! I can't even believe it! But the girls enjoyed the park and I always enjoy watching them. What a lesson to learn from children. Pure enjoyment. Humility. Obedience. Happiness. They hold the key to the secrets of life!!

2 comments:

jaacs said...

Gone!! As in GONE!!! What!!!! Well, I'm quite upset about this. How dare they!

Yes, slip more butter into his foods. Love it!!!

I enjoy watching the girls get excited about the little things since, really, that is where so much joy is found.

RamyaF said...

I would also like to point out that we had said a family member of yours died and had to attend a funeral so that I could go to said choral practice. Also, my mom sold me out and told the VP to suspend me or whatever they needed to do. And I was going to say that Jody will lose a lot of weight without his appendix. It happened to a lady at my work as well. I think we should all have someone punch us in the appendix so we can have them removed too