Saturday, June 21, 2008

The helpers

Why am I so lucky? Seriously. They are the best helpers ever!

And she does carpets for free!!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

I love your girls. They are so beautiful and intelligent and just wonderful little people.

Hey, is that a new fridge? Cause that is looking a bit stainless-steel-ish, no? Love it.

Aiko can open the fridge now. And undo the lock to the back door (we leave the back door open for access to the storm door to let the dogs in and out and for the breeze). Sort of drives me crazy. She is mostly good about not getting into things without us, though, so I shouldnt complain. Why do they have to grow up so fast??

P.S. Did a Spanish session at the temple today with Chris. We had headphones of course. First time I've been able to do a session with the hubbers in 3.5 years. Is that insane or what??? We went down with another couple and took turns watching kids so we could all go in with our spouses. It was wonderful. I thought of you today and remembered something amusing that made me chuckle and now I forget it (I caught the girls' cold and feel just terrible now). Sorry to be so random. I love ya. I might be dying. But I love ya.