Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Melt Me Melissa Mahlmstead Monday Mornings

My Sweet Christinoula. Precious Nina. You always love to tell me I'm the best mommy in the whole wide world. Then you proceed to give me a big hug and say I love you so much, with such feeling and gusto. Yesterday you said I'm going to grow up to be a great mommy just like you.

You melt me. You and Maria (and daddy!) are my greatest blessings. You have taught me more about life and love than I ever thought possible. You will be the best mothers on earth! But please... not too soon my lil weirdo...

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

I LOVE that photo of Christina. I kind of want to frame it and think I will. Also, I wonder what has happened to my once roommate Melissa Malmstead. Hmm. I am going to look her up on facebook and myspace now.