Sunday, August 23, 2026

Aug. 23- Kindergarten Magic

This has been an adjustment! Kindergarten has been amazing and also exhausting at the same time. It's a completely different age and while some kids are very functional, others are still learning. I have a little one who called Ariel (my aide) a bitch ass.... I have another one who threw a screaming fit over spilt water, like she completely didn't understand that when you throw your water bottle on the ground it will spill.... But even in 2 weeks I already see amazing progress. I see them willing and able to learn. I see them excited to learn and work hard. And already I can tell that it will be a good year. I just need to not get any more kiddos. A new one a day adds a lot of stress.

We did have a kindergartener die as well. He was in Cheri's class. It's tragic. It was a hit and run and is still under investigation. It's been a hard start for sure.

We've also been having pretty bad wild fires. We were almost in an evacuation zone and certain schools didn't start for a week. Now a new fire has started, the temple is right by the burn zone as well as other's we know who live in the area. Our prayers go out for them to stay safe.





 

No comments: